The LS19 postcode area, encompassing Rawdon and Yeadon, is a beautiful and well-connected part of Leeds known for its scenic charm, strong community spirit, and convenient amenities. Explore the reasons why LS19 is a desirable place to live and why we buy, sell, let, and rent property in Yeadon and Rawdon:
Places to Eat & Drink
- Woolpack Inn: a family-friendly pub with a large beer garden, perfect for enjoying a meal or a drink in the outdoors.
- The Stone Trough: sizzling skillet dishes, and other British classics served in a family-friendly modern chain pub.
- Il Sogno: a romantic Italian spot, that serves up a delicious menu that includes many healthy options.
Things to Do
- Yeadon Tarn: a serene local park surrounding a picturesque lake, offering opportunities for leisurely walks, picnics, and birdwatching.
- Rawdon Billing: a hill with stunning views and walking trails, perfect for a relaxing hike or enjoying the natural beauty of the area.
- Yeadon High Street: a hub of local shops, restaurants, and cafes, ideal for a stroll and exploring local businesses.
- Yeadon Town Hall: an events venue hosting a variety of live performances, from comedy shows to concerts.
Yeadon presents a diverse shopping experience, from the unique offerings on Yeadon High Street, including independent shops and boutiques, to the convenience of major retailers at Owlcotes Shopping Centre. Whether you seek local charm or a wide range of options, Yeadon caters to every shopping preference.
Yeadon offers a range of educational options to support students at different stages. Rawdon St. Peter's Church of England Primary School and Yeadon Westfield Infant School provide strong foundations for primary education, while Benton Park School serves as an exemplary secondary school in the local area. With these schools, Yeadon ensures a comprehensive and supportive learning environment for students of all ages.
LS19 offers excellent connectivity through its transportation options. Yeadon and Guiseley Railway Stations provide convenient train access to Leeds, Harrogate, and beyond, while well-served bus routes simplify travel to neighbouring areas. Leeds Bradford Airport nearby offers international travel, and the proximity to major roadways like the A65 and A658 ensures straightforward access to Leeds and beyond. LS19 is a well-connected hub for diverse transportation needs.